John Martin C.Eng. MRINA.
International Programme Committee UK member
The ICCAS Chairman is accountable for the overall management of the organisation. He is aided by a secretary, accountable for administration, and an International Programme Committee (IPC).
The IPC accountabilities involve participating in the review and selection of submitted abstracts to create a varied and well balanced programme.
IPC members also encourage authors and delegates from their own country, and other countries in the region that do not have an IPC member, to participate in the conference.
International Programme Committee
- John Duncan (Chairman), Ministry of Defence, UK
- Jamie Duncan (Secretary), Ministry of Defence, UK
- Torben Andersen, Odense Steel Shipyard, Denmark
- Joachim Brodda, Balance Technology Consulting, Germany
- Christian Cabos, DNV GL Maritime, Germany
- Thomas Gosch, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Germany
- Hayato Suga, ClassNK, Japan
- Hiroyuki Yamato, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Soon-Hung Han, KAIST, Korea
- Sung Geun Lee, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, Korea
- Yoo-Sang Choo, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- John Martin, SAMOSC, UK
- Richard Lee Storch, University of Washington, USA
- Aldo Zini, Cetena, Italy
- Sergio Ribeiro e Silva, University of Lisbon, Portugal